|CTG Overview||CTG support and manage humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world. With past performance in 15 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia and Central and South America – we offer a holistic fabric of project management, implementation and support. Skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa, we have the ability to act quickly (crisis response teams can be on the ground in 24 hours) and to establish structured operations in high-risk environments. CTG recruit and manage qualified, skilled teams with extensive experience operating in challenging conditions.|
|Overview of position|
Under the direct supervision of the CCCM Program Manager, the incumbent will perform routine & specialized finance, accounting & administrative tasks for the Camp Management & Camp Coordination (CCCM) unit.
Key objectives of the role include ensuring financial, administrative & personnel accountability & implementing clear, efficient administrative, financial & logistical procedures to support the CCCM unit in the timely implementation of projec
This role reports to the CCCM Program Manager.
|Key competencies||Required Competencies:
- Accountability: Takes responsibility for action & manages constructive criticisms.
- Client Orientation: Works effectively well with client & stakeholders.
- Continuous Learning: Promotes conti
This role does not have team management responsibility.
- Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
- Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment and verification of residency, visa and authorizations by the concerned Government, where applicable.
- Only candidates residing in either the country of the duty station or from a location in a neighbouring country that is within commuting distance of the duty station will be considered. In all cases, a prerequisite for taking up the position is legal residency in the country of the duty station, or in the neighbouring country located within commuting distance, and work permit, as applicable.
- This role will be advertised for a period of 2 weeks starting from 1.7.2018, the role will be pulled out of the website on 15.7.2018