Project Delivery & Customer Satisfaction:
- Ensure that all CTG projects in Yemen run smoothly & in accordance with CTG's contractual obligations.
- Ensure high quality & consistent service to CTG's customers & consultants.
- Act as the liaison between the field offices & CTG HQ.
- Provide management oversight to the CTG field team, including Account Managers, Field Security Officer(s) & Admin Support.
- Ensure tight & timely administration of CTG's contracts including all invoicing & follow up with CTG's clients.
Duty of Care:
- Working with CTG Head of Security & the Field Security Officer, take accountability for the planning & oversight of CTG Consultants' security & safety which includes movement planning & authorization, providing alerts, managing ID cards & access, building local networks etc.
- Ensure timely reporting of incidents & capture of lessons learnt.
- Act as a key member of any crisis response, working closely with CTG's security experts.
- Ensure adequate induction & ongoing training is given to CTG staff regarding safety & security.
Client Relationship Management:
- Conduct monthly, structured performance review meetings with CTG's clients, using the Project Performance Dashboard as a guideline for the discussion & follow up actions.
- Provide weekly & monthly update reports.
- Be available for our clients at all times & manage any unplanned client meetings and act as CTG’s representative, in relations to project expansion, issues, problems & general day to day client relationship management, working with our client’s staff to expand the services provided to their organisation & updating them on new CTG initiatives & services.
- Responsible for all local procurement & supplier management including the management of local leases & 3rd party suppliers such as security companies or medical providers.
- Provide the operations team with insight to all program areas, including security & political developments.
- Work closely with the commercial team to support the expansion of the company’s footprint.
- Develop new opportunities for CTG & work with the commercial team as a subject matter expert to find the right solutions to meet our clients' needs.
Company Secretarial & Other Responsibilities:
- Working closely with our central finance team, take ownership for the Yemen budget ensuring we are delivering cost effective solutions for our clients & achieving CTG's targets.
- Responsible for maintaining the business’s legal establishment in Yemen, dealing with Ministries of Labor, Finance, Foreign Affairs & other govt. bodies/establishments to ensure CTG’s legal registration, taxation & financial affairs are effectively managed, compliant & implemented with due considerations to business continuity.
- Oversee all asset management, including staffing, equipment (generators, utilities, internet, etc.), furniture, guest house rentals/arrangements, security & other matters are all managed efficiently & within budgetary constraints.