- Provide health screening to beneficiaries upon their entry into programme, as well as on a regular basis during their stay at the Transition Centre;
- Provide medical treatment and referrals of complicated cases;
- Establish patient care goals; teach and counsel patients and reinforce their understanding of disease, medications, and self-care skills; answers questions;
- Conduct regular health and hygiene awareness sessions with beneficiaries at the centre;
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment at all times;
- Adhere to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations at all times;
- Assist in keeping track of medical supplies and drugs, checking expiration dates, and in ensuring and verifying timely replenishment to avoid stock outs;
- Report the key epidemiological data every week in a timely manner.
Collate, analyse and generate relevant data and submit reports as required.