This is a full time positions, based in the Female Rehabilitation Centers in Baidoa & Kismayo. The specific tasks include:
- Provide health screening to beneficiaries upon their entry into program, as well as on a regular basis during their stay at the Transition Center.
- Provide medical treatment & referrals of complicated cases.
- Establish patient care goals, teach & counsel patients & reinforce their understanding of disease, medications & self care skills, answers questions.
- Conduct regular health & hygiene awareness sessions with beneficiaries at the center.
- Maintain a safe & clean working environment at all times.
- Adhere to infection control policies & protocols, medication administration & storage procedures & controlled substance regulations at all times.
- Assist in keeping track of medical supplies & drugs, checking expiration dates & in ensuring & verifying timely replenishment to avoid stock outs.
- Report the key epidemiological data every week in a timely manner.
- Collate, analyse & generate relevant data & submit reports as required.