Our client has engaged CTG to provide monitoring activities in Somalia. As a monitoring partner to our client, CTG is responsible for monitoring food chain management & providing program support functions. the operation aims to save lives & protect livelihoods in emergency & early recovery situations. It also aims to prevent acute hunger & invest in disaster preparedness & mitigation measures. Activities under this operation will include:
- General Food Distribution (GFD / TSFP protection ration / wet feeding).
- Food for work / assets / training.
- Maternal child health & nutrition.
- Institutional feeding (inpatient / family).
- School meals / take home ration.