Specific responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- HR Management.
- Operational Management.
- Personnel Management.
- Business Development.
- Financial Management.
- Accountable for managing assigned clients.
- Responsible for meeting client objectives in accordance with contracted scope of work.
- Ensure total client satisfaction with the services being provided.
- Ensure clients are regularly updated & client expectations are met in accordance with agreed time frames.
- Responsible for ensuring deployment plans, administrative documents, system & Personnel Management SOPs are in place and complied.
- Provide assistance with ensuring compliance with local labor law.
- Ensure an understanding of CTG’s Duty of Care, evacuation & medevac plans.
- Management of the safety of our consultants in the field from mobilization to demobilization with the support of the Country Manager where required.
- Management of third party security, accommodation & other local service providers & fixers.
- Understand the contracted terms of all accommodation, security, logistics support, with the assistance of the Operations Manager where required.
- Management of crisis situation in accordance with the CTG Crisis Management SOP.
- Recruitment – Support the recruitment department for new deployments.
- Mobilization – Responsible for deliverable's against the provided mobilization plan for new contracts.
- Induction Training – Ensure all consultants are issues with country specific operational guidelines & receive a full CTG induction prior to commencing work for the client.
- Duty of Care – Responsible for consultant duty of care & knowledge sharing on security threats & incidents.
- Accountable for Payroll Accuracy – Approving consolidated payroll spreadsheets, supporting documents, etc. Checking for inconsistencies prior to authorization.
- Performance Reviews – Review consultant’s performance in accordance with client’s requirements.
- Act as a focal point between insurers & consultants/emergency liaison persons in instances of medevac & or major incident. Supporting documentation collection for such incidents.
Business Acquisition & Growth:
- Actively promote CTG’s services & assist in building a network of key business partners & potential clients.
- Develop current & new client relationships through to contract negotiation.
- Represent CTG in meetings.
- Assist with the development of proposal responses.