Under the overall supervision of the Preparedness and Response Division Coordinator, and the direct supervision of the CCCM Program Coordinator, the successful candidate will be responsible for the supervision CCCM activities in Dollow.Site management
- Support the establishment and maintenance of effective intra-site coordination mechanisms and facilitate participation in inter-site coordination activities.
- Support the establishment of site governance and community participation/mobilization mechanisms within sites, with particular emphasis on women’s decision-making role, persons with specific needs, youth and minority groups.
- Promote accountability of humanitarian actors to the sites’ population; set up information desks and complaints and feedbacks mechanisms where possible.
Planning and preparedness
- Participate in discussions and coordination meetings at the Dollow sub national level and ensure a harmonized and coordinated multi-sectorial response in displacement sites;
- Coordinate reporting of multi-sectorial gaps and needs in all displacement sites to the Dollow Inter-Cluster Working Group and advocate for support from other clusters when necessary;
- Ensure that adequate site management structures are in place in identified displacement sites;
- Organize regular cluster meetings at the sub national level;
- Lead on cluster planning at sub national level with regards to developing response strategies, contingency planning including “exit”/transition strategy for site closures and action plans for the cluster;
- Together with cluster partners, undertake capacity mapping and gap identification exercises to develop a capacity-development strategy for the sector.
- Organise joint field missions, needs assessments and analysis among cluster partners and participate in joint inter-cluster needs assessment exercises;
Information management (IM) and reporting
- Closely monitor project progress; collect, compile and share information from the field teams on a weekly basis.
- Ensure and monitor that all CCCM actors implement site management standards and guidance in all displacement sites;
- In coordination with the Somalia Humanitarian Fund (SHF), ensure that all partners funded through this mechanism meet their targets and complete all reporting requirements;
Application of standards and guidelines
- Contribute to programme reporting by collecting, compiling, analysing and filing relevant project information;
- Coordinate closely with all cluster partners to collect and collate agreed upon CCCM reporting tools for the field;
Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- Facilitate discussion and agreement on the use of common standards and tools among cluster partners;
- Promote awareness of and adherence to relevant policy guidelines, codes of conduct and examples of good practice by all cluster partners, taking into consideration the possible need for local adaptation both in terms of language and content;