Provide logistical support to include but not limited to:
• Collect and analyse data through research and networking to recommend actions to the supervisor to improve performance of local logistics operations.
• Coordinate and provide logistics support to ongoing air, land, river operations in the area.
• Establish reports based on logistics movements and distribute them according to requirements.
• Assess and organize logistics in terms of transport requirements, receipt, handling, storage and distribution of relief items.
• Ensure proper warehouse management in line with our clients standard procedures.
• Prepare fleet and stock movement reports, as well as logistics reports.
• Ensures appropriate planning, implementation, M&E of logistics operations.
• Raise logistics bottlenecks to supervisor for prioritization.
• Any other duties that may be required or assigned by the supervisor.